My Lazada Addiction

"Online shopping," two words I never thought I would enjoy #thedemise. Once Lazada kept showing up on Facebook, I started to live in some alternate universe where money no longer lived in my wallet. Look at this:


It's so user friendly, you'd mistake it like a flirtatious bastard (ekskyusme).



My first shopping in Lazada got me an FC computer, a wall canvas, wall stickers, two VRs with bluetooth headsets and controllers, a brush that straightens hair, a jacket, etc. I kid you not, I have 56 items on my wishlist, including a chair worth at least Php30,000.

Let me help you understand. They even have clocks you see, clocks that only existed in my dreams. 

 




They have almost everything I didn't think about finding and I know I'll never need.





But it's awesome; nice to browse at something unnecessary that I will probably own with a few taps on my phone. If this makes sense, thank you. If it doesn't, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment