#LongWeekend Sunday Fest: Fat Melts

This weekend is by far the longest weekend I've had in more than a year. I opted to go on continuous leave. In celebration of July 4th, there's no work which makes my weekend 4 1/2 days long. YES. Day 1 was spent on watching The Book of Life (admiring La Muerte's awesome makeup) and trying to recuperate from being sick for a long time (hello, expensive medication.) Day 2: Sunday was spent doing many things, which will be the primary of this post.



Aside from pizza and pasta (Sbarro), a movie (Despicable Me 3), coffee break and dessert (Manna), and a mass (Resurrection of Our Lord Parish Church - BF), we opted to end the day with dining at Fat Melts. But before I share that experience, I started to wonder if anyone was ever served latte art like this.


I'm still trying to debate whether it's a shuttlecock or it's...well..another form of...-_-.

_________

Either way, what I really wanted to share was our experience in Fat Melts
Address: B.F. Homes Pergola Mall, Aguirre Ave. corner Elsie Gaches St., BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque City
Phone: 0922 887 3531

To be more precise, it's in the tiny Robinson's by Ruins BF.

The food was yum. Although, the service could have been better. Maybe it needed to have a hint of smile and more attention. No complaints on the food. Here's a quick view of Fat Melts Diner Menu:

No comments:

Post a Comment